2012年5月1日星期二

Electroliquid Aggregation


I have finished my 6 axos and joined them together to form 3 pairs. Then I imported the three axos into CryEngine3.


For the first pair I joined together, the concept was “regular is irregular” and “uses materials to related to environment”.
I came up with the concept-“use regular materials to relate to the unique irregular environment.”.
There will be further development of the CryEngine environment.



For the second pair of axos, I combined the concept “repetition of pattern form a concept” and “form does not follow concept”. I came up with the idea of “concept will not follow the repetition of pattern” 



The third pair with the concept of “simplicity is complexity” and “concept can be deconstructive” I came up with this concept “simple concept can be deconstructed complexly to form a pattern that relate to the slope of the land” 


Drawings of the combination





没有评论:

发表评论